Tiramisu reviews for restaurants across Washington DC from the great Heavenly Tiramisu site visitors.
- BURLINGTON, 9: Ken’s Pizza and Pub, Church Street, Burlington 05401. (I had not tried Tiramisu before I went to Ken’s. I loved it and became somewhat of a Tiramisu connoisseur. I tried various restaurants in the area, and Ken’s Pizza and Pub has them all beat by a mile!) – Laura
- BENNINGTON, 9: The Publyk House, Rt. 7A Harwood Hill, Bennington 05201. (Only had Tiramisu at the Olive Garden and one other place in town but this one was the best and the portion was huge! Not sure if they have this dessert all the time though. The prime rib here is also very good.) – Lisa
- BURLINGTON, 8: Sweet Potatoes Trattoria, 83 Church St., Burlington 05401. (I *LOVE* Tiramisu, thank you for this site.. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I’ve experimented with making my own and never knew I could make something so delectable.) — Tim
- BURLINGTON, 5: New England Culinary Institute, Church St. (The dessert itself wasn’t bad, but it didn’t taste much like Tiramisu, with an overbearing flavor of orange branding. It also was made with some type of sponge cake instead of ladyfingers, and the texture wasn’t that great.) — Jacqueline Ramsay
- MANCHESTER, 9: Inn at Willow Pond, Manchester 05255. (Would give it a 10 but this is the only restaurant that I have had it at. It is absolutely the perfect way to lightly end an incredible meal.) –Tammy Webster