Tiramisu reviews for restaurants across Rhode Island from our great Heavenly Tiramisu site visitors.
- GREENVILLE, 9: Christopher Matthews, Smith Avenue. (The FINEST Tiramisu ever made … just perfection …) — D.J. Walker
- NEWPORT, 9: Scales & Shells, Thames St. (Some of the best Tiramisu I have ever had!) — Scott Desatnick
- PROVIDENCE, 10: Cafe Dolce Vita, 59 Depasquale Plaza, Providence 02903. (I used to work at this cafe a few years back. Not only was it my first waitress experience, but my first Tiramisu experience as well. I knew we served it, what was in it, and what it looked like, but at first I never tried it. One day I came in on my day off and had to get it as a dessert … OH MY GOD! It was the most heavenly dessert that I have ever eaten, and the owner-mother was making it herself for the cafe. I no longer work there, but you can guarantee that I still go in there quite often for lunch, cappuccino, and my reward for just being me .. “A piece of Tiramisu!”) — Deana Maria Puleo
- PROVIDENCE, 10: Cafe Dolce Vita, 59 Depasquale Plaza, Providence 02903. (After years of eating what I can now only describe as “glorified fluff,” I have in fact tasted the most outrageously delightful and spectacular Tiramisu outside of Italy. I have yet to find its equal anywhere.) — Gonzalo Cuervo
- PROVIDENCE, 10: Cafe Dolce Vita, 59 Depasquale Plaza, Providence 02903. (I also have to agree that the best Tiramisu is at Dolce Vita. I have been to Italy many times in my life and not once have I tasted the dessert there that came close to Dolce Vita’s perfection. Now, if it really is someone’s mamma who actually makes the dessert or not, I don’t know [it’s called “Mamma’s Tiramisu”]. If it is in fact true, I can only envy her children!) — E. Soccio
- PROVIDENCE, 10: Cafe Dolce Vita, 59 Depasquale Plaza, Providence 02903. (This recipe is what Italians had in mind! It is heaven in the mouth! By the way, the other items on the menu are as equally delicious.) –“Food Expert”
- SOUTH KINGSTON, 10, Quattro Italian Grille, 2095 Kingstown Rd., South Kingstown 02879. (Pure Heaven! Melted in my mouth, like a cloud. Did not taste as sinful as I knew it must be!) — Pat Weitzel