Tiramisu reviews for restaurants across Kansas from the great Heavenly Tiramisu site visitors.
- LAWRENCE, 9: The Mad Greek, 323 N. Rock Road, Wichita 67206, phone (316) 684-6757. (I compare every Tiramisu to the one at the Olive Garden. I could eat a million of these!) — Anonymous
- LEAVENWORTH, 9 The Village Square, 301 S. 4th St., Leavenworth 66048 , phone (913) 651-2661 (Since Village Square is not an Italian restaurant, I was skeptical about their Tiramisu. However, I absolutely love the dessert so I decided to try it anyway. I was pleasantly surprised. The Tiramisu is absolutely wonderful. In my opinion, it tastes better than a couple other Italian restaurants. I highly recommend this place.) – Arthur
- OLATHE, 10: Zio’s, 119th and Strang Line Rd. (The Tiramisu descriptions on menus always sound so good. This is the very first one I have ever tried that was worth the price I paid for it and then some. It is so yummy. I only eat it a quarter at a time so I can savor it on more than one occasion.) — Sonja
- OVERLAND PARK, 10: Romano’s Macaroni Grill, 9292 Metcalf. (It is so yummy!!! The best dessert I have ever had.) — Michele Troby
- WICHITA, 10: Olive Garden. Massachusetts St. (Beautiful … just beautiful. And the hot feta cheese dip is to die for too!) — Karen
- WICHITA, 7: Carrabbra’s, Wichita 67226. (This was the first time – my son said we had to try it because I’m a big coffee drinker.) – Luci Magathan