How to Interact and Have Fun
on Heavenly Tiramisu
There are so many ways to interact with other Tiramisu Lovers around the world. Here is a quick launch list to go after what you want.
1. Find a recipe
2. Review a Recipe
3. Buy a Tiramisu and pick-up at our Family Bakery in Redmond, WA
4. Check out the Photo Gallery
5. Check out the Tiramisu Lover’s Community: ask a question, review others answers and experiences
6. Submit your Tiramisu photo (from a restaurant you went to, or your very own homemade)
7. Submit your Tiramisu video
8. Buy ladyfingers
9. Buy Cocoa
10. Buy Gourmet Coffee … for your daily coffee or for soaking your ladyfingers, or preferrably for BOTH for the perfect match.
11. Send a link to a great tiramisu recipe, photo, or blogpage
12. Review a restaurant’s Tiramisu
13. Send a friend a gift certificate
14. Submit your own recipe to share with the world.
15. Check out our extensive videos!
16. If you live in the Seattle area come visit our family bakery on Wednesday’s 5:30pm – 8:30pm for a free taste.
17. Buy a Tiramisu and ship it anywhere in the continental 48 states.
18. Buy a Tiramisu and ship it anywhere in the Pacific Northwest