Tiramisu Dessert Pizza Recipe
Recipe Type: Dessert
This tiramisu recipe has a twist to it, but yet still an Italian twist … pizza crust! You can also substitute a sugar cookie crust, sweet dough or pastry for the pizza pie crust. Perfect for eating alone, because it makes 1 serving.
- MASCARPONE CHEESE, 12 ounces
- CONFECTIONER’S SUGAR, 1/3 cup
- EGGS, 4 large at room temperature
- BREWER’S ESPRESSO, cooled, 1/4 cup
- UNSWEETENED COCOA POWDER
- CONFECTIONER’S SUGAR, for “dusting”
- FRESH RASPBERRIES, for garnish
- PIZZA CRUST, pre-baked (or subsitute sugar cookie crust, sweet dough or pastry)
- In a food processor or mixing bowl, whip the mascarpone cheese and confectioner’s sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Beat in the espresso. The mixture should be creamy and easy to spread at this point. If not, add a bit more espresso.
- Spread a thick layer of Tiramisu filling over a baked pizza shell.
- Dust the cheese liberally with cocoa powder, followed by a very light dusting of confectioner’s sugar to achieve a dappled effect.
- Fresh fruit such as raspberries can be arranged around the edge of the pizza as a garnish.