Suzanne’s Tiramisu Cake Recipe
Recipe Type: Dessert
“Italian tiramisu dessert cake recipe. Not exactiy like what you would get in an authentic Italian restaurant, but still good.” Makes a 10-inch layer cake.
- MASCARPONE CHEESE, 2 cups
- HEAVY WHIPPING CREAM, 3 cups
- POWDERED SUGAR, 1/4 cup
- VANILLA EXTRACT, 1/2 teaspoon
- COFFEE-FLAVORED LIQUEUR, 3 tablespoons
- INSTANT COFFEE GRANULES, 1 teaspoon
- ANGEL FOOD CAKE, 1 pre-baked, 10-inch
- UNSWEETENED COCOA POWDER, 1/4 cup
- Combine in a large bowl, mascarpone cheese, cream, sugar, vanilla, coffee liqueur, and instant coffee.
- Whip until stiff.
- Split angel food cake in half, creating a top and bottom layer.
- Spread cream mixture on bottom layer, and replace top half of cake.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Just before serving, dust top of cake with cocoa powder. .