Peach BrandyTiramisu Recipe
Recipe Type: Dessert
This tiramisu recipe adds a little flare as well as fruity flavor with the addition of peaches and peach brandy. This is a great combination, like peaches and cream! Summer would be a perfect time to whip this one up! It makes 4 servings.
- LITE CREAM CHEESE (NEUFCHATEL), 1 package (8 ounces)
- PEACH BRANDY, 2 tablespoons + 1 tablespoon
- MILK, 1 tablespoon
- CONFECTIONERS’ SUGAR, 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons unsifted
- VANILLA EXTRACT, 1/2 teaspoon + 1/4 teaspoon
- HEAVY OR WHIPPING CREAM, 1/2 cup + 1/2 cup
- LADYFINGERS, 1 package (3 ounces)
- ESPRESSO OR STRONG COFFEE, 2 to 3 tablespoons, cooled
- FRESH OR CANNED PEACHES, 1 cup diced, well-drained
- PEACH SLICES, for garnish
- In a large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese, 2 tablespoons peach brandy, and milk until blended and fluffy.
- Blend in 1/2-cup confectioners’ sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
- In a small mixer bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold into cream cheese mixture and set aside.
- Line four 8-ounce dessert dishes with ladyfinger halves, split sides in.
- Brush with espresso coffee.
- Spoon half of cream cheese mixture into ladyfinger-lined dishes.
- Spoon peaches over the top.
- Spoon remaining cream cheese mixture over the peaches.
- Garnish with Brandy Whipped Cream (directions follow).
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with peach slices just before serving.
- Brandy Whipped Cream [/b]
- In a small mixer bowl, combine 1/2-cup heavy or whipping cream, 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar, 1 tablespoon peach brandy, and 1/4-teapoon vanilla extract.
- Whip until stiff peaks form.