Ristorante Piatti Tiramisu
Recipe Type: Dessert
Ristorante Piatti serves tiramisu and creative Italian cuisine with traditional influences in a neighborhood restaurant setting. Their Scottsdale location (from which this recipe comes) is the 15th Piatti restaurant opened in the United States. This recipe makes 10 servings.
- MASCARPONE CHEESE, 18 oz.
- HEAVY CREAM, 3 cups
- CONFECTIONERS’ SUGAR, 2 tbs
- DARK RUM, 4 tbs
- ESPRESSO, 4 tbs
- VANILLA EXTRACT, 1 tbs
- IMPORTED LADYFINGERS COOKIES, 60
- Press the mascarpone through a wire sieve into a mixing bowl.
- Add the heavy cream and confectioners’ sugar, 2 tbsp espresso, 2 tbs. rum and vanilla.
- Beat until smooth.
- Soak the ladyfingers in the remaining espresso and rum mixture and layer on the bottom of a 9-inch-by-13-inch mold.
- Spoon over half of the cream mixture, then layer the rest of the soaked ladyfingers; top off with remaining cream mixture.
- Let rest in refrigerator for a few hours before cutting.