Rachel Ray’s Quick Tiramisu Recipe
Recipe Type: Dessert
Rachel Ray is the host of “Food TV’s “30-Minute Meals.” She created this easy Tiramisu recipe that takes about 10 minutes to make, and which contains no eggs (raw or cooked). You’ll need 4 martini glasses to present it the way she suggests, but goblets will do just fine. It makes 4 servings.
- LADYFINGERS, 1 package
- STRONG BLACK COFFEE or ESPRESSO, 1/2 cup
- COFFEE FLAVOR LIQUEUR, 2 ounces (shots)
- MASCARPONE CHEESE, 2 cups
- POWDERED CONFECTIONERS’ SUGAR, 1/2 cup
- COCOA POWDER, 1/4 cup
- GROUND CINNAMON, 1/4 tsp
- Open the ladyfingers and separate them.
- Paint the ladyfingers with coffee combined with the coffee liqueur using a pastry brush.
- Line 4 martini glasses with a single layer of ladyfingers, letting the cakes overlap a bit at the stem.
- Press the cakes down a bit to fit the lines of the glass.
- Beat cheese and sugar together 2 or 3 minutes.
- Spoon sweetened mascarpone into glasses.
- Top glasses off with a cap of the ladyfingers.
- Use any remaining mascarpone to dot the ladyfinger tops and sprinkle each glass with cocoa powder combined with a touch of cinnamon.