Mitch’s Root Beer Tiramisu Recipe
Recipe Type: Dessert
Mitchell Rohrbach writes: “Here is the recipe for my Root Beer Tiramisu. I invented it because when my mom makes Tiramisu, I like everything except the coffee part, so I asked if I could make one that has root beer instead, and she said yes. It sure tastes good! You can eat it for breakfast because it has bread, eggs and cheese. YUM!”
- HEAVY CREAM, 2/3 cup
- SUGAR, 1/4 cup
- MASCARPONE, 8 ounces.
- VANILLA, 1/2 teaspoon
- LIGHT BROWN SUGAR, 1/4 cup
- EGG YOLK, 1
- EGG WHITE,
- LADYFINGERS COOKIES, two 3-ounce bags
- ROOT BEER, 12-ounce bottle
- GRATED CHOCOLATE
- Whip cream until soft peaks form.
- Slowly add white sugar while mixing. Put it aside.
- In another bowl put in the mascarpone, vanilla and egg yolk and brown sugar. Mix it until smooth.
- In another bowl mix the egg white until stiff peaks form.
- Now fold the whipped cream into the mascarpone.
- Then fold in the egg white.
- Now get a dish with tall sides, like a casserole dish. Cover the bottom of your dish with ladyfinger cookies.
- Pour some root beer on top so they get a little mushy.
- Put some filling on top and spread it.
- Sprinkle on grated chocolate.
- Now put on more cookies.
- Then more root beer.
- Then more filling and chocolate.
- Do it again.
- Put a lot of chocolate on top.
- Then eat it! (But mom says to put it in the refrigerator overnight.)