Joyce Trollope’s Quick Tiramisu Recipe
Author: Heavenly Tiramisu
Recipe type: Dessert
- LADYFINGERS, 12
- STRONG COFFEE, brewed, 8 teaspoons
- LOW-FAT COFFEE YOGURT, 1 container (8-ounces)
- FROZEN LIGHT WHIPPED TOPPING, ½ cup thawed
- MINIATURE CHOCOLATE CHIPS, 2 tablespoons
- UNSWEETENED COCOA, 2 teaspoons
- Separate the ladyfingers into 4 sections of 3 apiece, leaving them attached at the sides.
- Separate the top part from the bottom part and put the bottom parts on 4 dessert plates.
- Drizzle each serving with 2 teaspoons of coffee apiece.
- In a small bowl, fold ¼-cup of the whipped topping into the yogurt.
- Stir in the chocolate chips gently.
- Top each serving with equal portions of the yogurt mixture, then crown with the ladyfinger tops.
- Garnish the 4 servings with 1 tablespoon each of the whipped topping and dust with the cocoa.
- Chill in the refrigerator.