Joyce Trollope’s Quick Tiramisu Recipe
Recipe Type: Dessert
This tiramisu recipe has no raw eggs and uses low fat coffee yogurt. You still get some “fun” with the chocolate chips and coffee, but also same some calories with the light whipped topping. Makes 4 servings.
- LADYFINGERS, 12
- STRONG COFFEE, brewed, 8 teaspoons
- LOW-FAT COFFEE YOGURT, 1 container (8-ounces)
- FROZEN LIGHT WHIPPED TOPPING, 1/2 cup thawed
- MINIATURE CHOCOLATE CHIPS, 2 tablespoons
- UNSWEETENED COCOA, 2 teaspoons
- Separate the ladyfingers into 4 sections of 3 apiece, leaving them attached at the sides.
- Separate the top part from the bottom part and put the bottom parts on 4 dessert plates.
- Drizzle each serving with 2 teaspoons of coffee apiece.
- In a small bowl, fold 1/4-cup of the whipped topping into the yogurt.
- Stir in the chocolate chips gently.
- Top each serving with equal portions of the yogurt mixture, then crown with the ladyfinger tops.
- Garnish the 4 servings with 1 tablespoon each of the whipped topping and dust with the cocoa.
- Chill in the refrigerator.