Godet White Chocolate Liqueur Tiramisu Recipe
Recipe Type: Dessert
Thanks to Karen Goguen for sharing this. This recipe is reportedly a variation of the Eleven Restaurant in San Francisco. Using Godet White Chocolate Liqueur adds a great flavor to an otherwise traditional tiramisu recipe. Given the high quality Italian food in San Francisco this tiramisu recipe should impress your friends. One interesting note about this recipe is the use of honey. This really makes this recipe unique!
- LADYFINGERS, 24
- ESPRESSO, 1 cup
- MASCARPONE CHEESE, 8 oz.
- EGG YOLKS, 4
- EGG WHITES, 2
- SUGAR, 1/2 cup
- GODET WHITE CHOCOLATE LIQUEUR, 1/2 cup
- HONEY, 3 tbs.
- UNSWEETENED COCOA POWDER, 2 tbs.
- In a baking dish soak ladyfingers in espresso.
- In a large bowl combine cheese with egg yolks and egg whites.
- Mix in sugar, liqueur and honey.
- Line bottom of an 8-inch square pan with 8 ladyfingers.
- Spread half of the cheese mixture over ladyfingers.
- Repeat layers ending with ladyfingers.
- Sift cocoa powder evenly over top.
- Refrigerate for two hours.
- Cut into squares and serve.