J. Cahill & D. Elwood’s Easy Tiramisu Recipe
Recipe Type: Dessert
Thanks to Jean Rudisill, who emailed us this tiramisu recipe that she made for her dinner group, and Debbie Osborn, who found it in her local St. Petersburg, Florida. Created by Joyce Cahill of Hernando Beach and Dolores Elwood of Beverly Hills, the recipe uses no eggs. Serves 6.
- POUND CAKE, 3 cups, 1/2-inch cubes
- MAXWELL HOUSE CAPPUCINO, amaretto flavor, 2 envelopes divided
- COLD MILK, 1/2 cup + 1-1/2 cups
- CREAM CHEESE, 1 8-oz package, softened
- INSTANT VANILLA PUDDING MIX, 4-serving size
- FROZEN DESSERT TOPPING, 2 cups thawed
- Spread cake cubes over bottom of 8-inch square dish.
- Dissolve one envelope of cappucino mix in 1/2 cup milk and sprinkle over cake.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl until smooth.
- Gradually beat in remaining 1 1/2 cups of milk until smooth.
- Add pudding mix and remaining envelope of cappucino.
- Beat on low speed until blended.
- Stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon over cake cubes.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.