Byerly’s Tiramisu in a Glass Recipe
Recipe Type: Dessert
This tiramisu recipe is from Byerly’s Stores in Minnesota. This is a great Tiramisu recipe served in the elegance of a glass and adding a hint of vanilla for extra flavor. Your guests will be sure to enjoy. Serves 6.
- MASCARPONE CHEESE, 1 eight-oz container
- HEAVY WHIPPING CREAM, 2 cups
- POWDERED SUGAR, 3/4 cup
- UNSWEETENED COCOA, 1/4 cup sifted
- BRANDY, 2 TEASPOONS
- HEAVY WHIPPING CREAM, 1 cup
- VANILLA, 1 tsp
- POWDERED SUGAR, 2 tsp
- KAHLUA LIQUEUR, 6 tsp divided
- LADYFINGERS, 1 three-oz. package
- Beat the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl until soft peaks form (about 5 minutes).
- In a small bowl, beat 1 cup whipping cream vanilla and 2 tablespoons powdered sugar until soft peaks form (about 2-3 minutes).
- Place 1 teaspoon Kahlua in the bottom of each of 6 martini glasses.
- Remove top half of ladyfingers from package keeping them attached.
- Separate ladyfingers into sets of two; keep each set attached.
- Place one set of two upside down over the Kahlua in each glass.
- Make sure ladyfingers do not touch Kahlua, so Kahlua is not absorbed (ends of ladyfingers should curve up the sides of glass slightly).
- Carefully spoon 1/2 cup mascarpone mixture over ladyfingers in each glass, smoothing around in glass.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream.
- Separate the remaining ladyfingers.
- Fan a set of two and stand up next to edge of each glass, slightly pushing ends into mascarpone mixture.
- Dust with cocoa.