Bailey’s Irish Cream Tiramisu Recipe
Recipe Type: Dessert
This “low fat” Tiramisu recipe has an Irish Cream flavor. However, you can substitute a few other flavors (Amaretto, Kahlua, or Grand Marnier) for a change of pace. The “low fat” is really “fat reduced” and achieved via the fat-free cream cheese. However, note that there is still plenty of great sweet taste in this recipe. Serves 12.
- COFFEE BEANS, 1/2 cup ground
- WATER, 1 3/4 cups
- BAILEY’S IRISH CREAM, 1/4 cup
- MASCARPONE CHEESE, 1/2 cup
- FAT-FREE CREAM CHEESE, 8 ounces, softened
- BROWN SUGAR, 1/3 cup, packed
- GRANULATED SUGAR, 1/4 cup
- LADYFINGERS, 24
- UNSWEETENED COCOA POWDER, 2 teaspoons
- Make coffee in your regular drip coffee machine using the 1/2 cup ground coffee beans and 1-3/4 cups water.
- Transfer brewed coffee to a shallow dish.
- Add 2 tablespoons Baileys’ Irish Cream.
- Set aside and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine Mascarpone and cream cheese.
- Beat at high speed until smooth.
- Add brown and granulated sugar and remaining Baileys’ Irish Cream.
- Beat until well-blended.
- Have a 8-inch square baking dish ready.
- Split ladyfingers in half lengthwise.
- Briefly dip flat side of ladyfinger halves in coffee mixture.
- Place (flat side down) ladyfinger halves on bottom of baking dish (you should use half of the ladyfingers).
- Spread half of cream cheese mixture over ladyfingers.
- Sprinkle with half of the cocoa powder.
- Repeat with remaining ladyfinger halves, cream cheese mixture, and cocoa powder.
- Chill 2 hours.