J. Barrett Francis Ladyfinger Recipe
Recipe Type: Dessert
We asks our website visitors to submit their ladyfinger recipes and this J. Barrett Francis’ entry. Thank you so much with sharing your recipe with the world.
- Egg Yolks, 8 oz
- Sugar, 5 oz + 5 oz
- Egg Whites, 12 oz
- Cake Flour, sifted, 10 oz
- In a mixing bowl with wire attachment, whip the yolks and sugar until light and frothy; set aside.
- In a very clean and dry mixing bowl, whip the whites until stiff.
- Add the sugar slowly to the egg whites.
- Add the second 5 tbs sugar, one at a time, beat until thick.
- Fold egg yolk mixture into egg white mixture.
- Fold the egg whites into the yolk mixture.
- Fold in the flour.
- Pipe onto a sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 450 degrees until they bounce back when touched.