Eric Clever’s Ladyfinger Recipe
Recipe Type: Dessert
We asks our website visitors to submit their ladyfinger recipes and this Eric Clever entry. Thank you so much with sharing your recipe with the world.
- Egg Yolks, 12
- Egg Whites, 15
- Sugar, 9 oz
- Flour, sifted, 7 oz
- Salt, 1/2 tsp
- Constarch, 3-1/2 oz
- Lemon Rind, 1
- Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored.
- Whip the whites until stiff, but not dry.
- Fold the sugar into the egg whites gradually.
- Whip until thick.
- Fold in the egg yolks.
- Sift the flour, cornstarch and salt together.
- Fold dry ingredients into the egg mixture; add lemon rind.
- With a pastry tube, pipe the mixture into finger-size strips onto a greased baking sheet and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 375 degrees (190 celsius) for about 12 minutes.